I'm really looking forward to this book! I really love Cossette's writing! I'm sharing the first line of "A Worthy Rebel" on my blog today. I'll share the first line of my current read, Sarah Loudin Thomas's "A Shot at Love," here: "Fleeta hunkered low, careful not to rattle the crisp fallen leaves all around her."
My first lines come from a book I will be reading shortly, Unleashed by Donna Kauffman.
Emma Lafferty’s life had gone to the dogs. Literally. And to the cats. And the parakeets, goldfish, hamsters, even the occasional potbelly pig. What it and her fledgling pet-sitting service hadn’t gone to was her bank account. Not enough, anyway.
Have a great weekend and happy reading!๐๐๐
Yesterday on my blog, I shared the first lines from Cara Putman's novel Delayed Justice. Here I will share the first line from the novel I'm currently reading, An Unpresentable Glory by Eleanor Gustafson.
"On her return from church, Kileenda Jensen discovered a problem, and it had nothing to do with her name."
I can’t wait to read this book.
ReplyDeleteI'm really looking forward to this book! I really love Cossette's writing! I'm sharing the first line of "A Worthy Rebel" on my blog today. I'll share the first line of my current read, Sarah Loudin Thomas's "A Shot at Love," here: "Fleeta hunkered low, careful not to rattle the crisp fallen leaves all around her."
ReplyDeleteHappy Friday!๐
ReplyDeleteMy first lines come from a book I will be reading shortly, Unleashed by Donna Kauffman.
Emma Lafferty’s life had gone to the dogs. Literally. And to the cats. And the parakeets, goldfish, hamsters, even the occasional potbelly pig. What it and her fledgling pet-sitting service hadn’t gone to was her bank account. Not enough, anyway.
Have a great weekend and happy reading!๐๐๐
I’m featuring lines from Danielle Norman’s upcoming release Roadster on my blog.
ReplyDeleteHere, I’m sharing lines from Keira Montclair’s Falling for the Chieftan. It’s her new historical time travel romance.
“Allison Sutton’s feet hit water as she plunged into the murky liquid at the base of the cascading falls.”
Happy Reading!
Happy Friday! I"m featuring Starting From Scratch by Kate Lloyd on my blog, so here is a line from page 11:
ReplyDelete"A few minutes later I sat on the suitcase's lid while Marta fastened the metal latches with gusto."
I cannot wait to read this book!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Saturday!
Yesterday on my blog, I shared the first lines from Cara Putman's novel Delayed Justice. Here I will share the first line from the novel I'm currently reading, An Unpresentable Glory by Eleanor Gustafson.
"On her return from church, Kileenda Jensen discovered a problem, and it had nothing to do with her name."
Hope you have an awesome weekend!!! ๐๐งก๐
I know I'm late for Friday, so happy Labor Day weekend! My first line is from Under Prairie Skies by Cynthia Roemer.
ReplyDelete"The sound of a spry whistle froze Charlotte Stanton in her tracks. She tightened her hold on her bucket of creek water, eyes narrowing."