I'm so behind on my 20 Books of Summer that I don't think I'll be able to finish! Love the covers of your reads :) I hope you can stop by: http://collettaskitchensink.blogspot.com/2018/08/what-im-reading-8618.htmlColletta
Clock Dance is on my TBR. My weekly updates
I’ll be interested to hear what you think of Clock Dance. I need to read that one. I hope you enjoy your upcoming reads!Aj @ Read All The Things!
All of those have such lovely covers! Here's my reading list: http://bit.ly/2Oduxbd
I've had to start moderating comments. I've had a very persistent spammer.🙄
I'm so behind on my 20 Books of Summer that I don't think I'll be able to finish! Love the covers of your reads :) I hope you can stop by:
ReplyDeletehttp://collettaskitchensink.blogspot.com/2018/08/what-im-reading-8618.html
Colletta
Clock Dance is on my TBR. My weekly updates
ReplyDeleteI’ll be interested to hear what you think of Clock Dance. I need to read that one. I hope you enjoy your upcoming reads!
ReplyDeleteAj @ Read All The Things!
All of those have such lovely covers! Here's my reading list: http://bit.ly/2Oduxbd
ReplyDelete