I'm linking up with That Artsy Reader Girl to share this week's top ten list.
Ah, the dreaded reading slump! Is there anything more feared by readers everywhere? What brings it on? And more importantly, what cures it? I don't have any real answers, but here are a few books I would suggest to get you out of your reading doldrums.










Bout of Books Monday Recap:
Flora: 78 pages
Funny in Farsi: 74 pages
Middlemarch: 146 pages
The Ensemble: 2 chapters
Flora: 78 pages
Funny in Farsi: 74 pages
Middlemarch: 146 pages
The Ensemble: 2 chapters
I'm participating in the Bout of Books photo challenge on Instagram. Come follow me at @daysathomereading.
Good luck with Bout of Books!
ReplyDeleteThe only book I've read on your list was definitely a slump buster for me, "The Nightingale". I listened to and read this and just flew through it. It isn't my favorite Kristin Hannah but it was just the right mix of light and easy with an interesting plot to keep me moving through. Good luck with Bout of Books!
ReplyDeleteI’m doing Bout of Books, too! Good luck with it. I haven’t read any of these books, but I’ll keep them in mind for the next time I’m slumping.
ReplyDeleteAj @ Read All The Things!