Like every reader out there, I love new releases. However, there are so many great books on my Kindle and my unread shelf that are being neglected in favor of the books that are shiny and new. I thought it would be fun to feature some of the books that have been on my TBR for a while, and give them a little love.

Angela Hunt is one of my favorite author's, but for some reason I haven't read this one yet. Hopefully I'll remedy that soon. What books have been languishing on your book shelf? Let me know in the comments.
I read this and it was great!
ReplyDeleteMy backlist has too many on it. Among them : Sunset in Old Savannah byMary Ellis, a bunch of Barbour collections, The Red Tent by Anita Diamant, some Jane Kirkpatrick. Three by Susan Anne Mason, Just Look Up by Courtney Walsh. I need to keep reading!
I know! So many books!
Delete