I've been seeing Clock Dance on lots of blogs. I've never read anything by Anne Tyler. Come see my week here. Happy reading!
It's definitely making the rounds. It was really good.
I loved Clock Dance! I hope you enjoy it...and your week. Here are MY WEEKLY UPDATES
I enjoyed it. It was my second Anne Tyler. I read Dinner at the Homesick Restaurant a few years ago.
Clock Dance is working its way up my TBR. My weekly update
It was really good. I hope you enjoy it.
Clock Dance is definitely on my to-read list - did you enjoy? I've never heard of A Daring Venture but it seems like the Goodreads folks loved it, so I might check out that series.My post is here. Have a great week!
I did enjoy it. It was a quiet slice of life novel. In was in the mood for something comforting.
Both new to me. Enjoy them all.
I've had to start moderating comments. I've had a very persistent spammer.🙄
I've been seeing Clock Dance on lots of blogs. I've never read anything by Anne Tyler. Come see my week here. Happy reading!
ReplyDeleteIt's definitely making the rounds. It was really good.
DeleteI loved Clock Dance! I hope you enjoy it...and your week. Here are MY WEEKLY UPDATES
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed it. It was my second Anne Tyler. I read Dinner at the Homesick Restaurant a few years ago.
DeleteClock Dance is working its way up my TBR. My weekly update
ReplyDeleteIt was really good. I hope you enjoy it.
DeleteClock Dance is definitely on my to-read list - did you enjoy? I've never heard of A Daring Venture but it seems like the Goodreads folks loved it, so I might check out that series.
ReplyDeleteMy post is here. Have a great week!
I did enjoy it. It was a quiet slice of life novel. In was in the mood for something comforting.
DeleteBoth new to me. Enjoy them all.
ReplyDelete