Friday, August 3, 2018

First Line Friday ~ A Name Unknown by Roseanna M. White

I'm linking up with Hoarding Books to share the first line of my current read.

A Name Unknown (Shadows Over England, #1)

"Rosemary Gresham may have been a thief, but she was a thief who preferred to work in broad daylight."

What are you reading this weekend? Let me know in the comments.

5 comments:

  1. Happy Friday!
    The book I shared on my blog this week is Auschwitz Lullaby but it's also what I just finished reading so I'll share my favorite quote from the book here: “Sometimes we have to lose everything to find what is most important. When life robs us of what we thought we could not live without and leaves us standing naked before reality, the essential things that had always been invisible take on their true value.” Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds like a great book. Thanks for sharing.

      Delete
  2. Loved this book!

    Over on my blog, I'm showcasing the first line from Carolyn Miller's new novel, Miss Serena's Secret. It's SO good. I'm almost finished with the book, so here I will share the first line of chapter 26.

    "I cannot help you."

    A bit blunt and harsh! Lol.
    I hope you're having an awesome weekend filled with great reading time. 😀❤📚

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Roseanna M. White and this looks soooo good! I hope you can stop by:

    http://collettaskitchensink.blogspot.com/2018/08/first-lines-friday-8318.html

    Colletta

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a good book and series—I can't wait to read the third one!

    Hallie @ Book by Book

    ReplyDelete

I've had to start moderating comments. I've had a very persistent spammer.🙄