Thursday, August 23, 2018

From the Backlist


Like every reader out there, I love new releases. However, there are so many great books on my Kindle and my unread shelf that are being neglected in favor of the books that are shiny and new. I thought it would be fun to feature some of the books that have been on my TBR for a while, and give them a little love.

Saint Maybe

I read Dinner at the Homesick Restaurant a few years ago, and it has really stuck with me. I read Clock Dance this summer and loved it. I'm anxious to read more Anne Tyler, and I have this one on my shelf. Have you read any of Anne Tyler's books? Let me know in the comments.

Bout of Books Recap:
Middlemarch: 13 pages
Flora: 17 pages
Funny in Farsi: 23 pages


No comments:

Post a Comment

I've had to start moderating comments. I've had a very persistent spammer.🙄