I'm linking up with Wishful Endings to share an upcoming release I'm excited about.
What I'm waiting for:

Sold on a Monday
When does it release? August 28, 2018
Why am I waiting? I love historical fiction, and I've enjoyed this author before.
Let me know what books your looking forward to in the comments?
What I'm waiting for:

Sold on a Monday
When does it release? August 28, 2018
Why am I waiting? I love historical fiction, and I've enjoyed this author before.
Let me know what books your looking forward to in the comments?
This book looks really good. I want to read this one, too. :)
ReplyDeleteI know! I love the cover.
DeleteI have to admit that the cover and the title of this book has me intrigued. I'll be interested to see what it's all about. :)
ReplyDeleteIf you get the chance, come by my blog and check out my Can't-Wait Wednesday post.
Suz @ Bookish Revelations