Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Can't Wait for I'd Rather Be Reading by Anne Bogel

I'm linking up with Wishful Endings to share an upcoming release I'm excited about.

What I'm waiting for:
I'd Rather Be Reading: The Delights and Dilemmas of the Reading Life

When does it release? September 4, 2018

Why am I waiting? I love Anne Bogel, and I love books about books. 

Bout of Books Recap:
Middlemarch: 13 pages
Flora : 12 pages
Funny in Farsi: 14

5 comments:

  1. Books about books are the BEST. Or libraries. This one looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This book sounds great! I'd most definitely love to have a reading room like the book cover portrays. Enjoy!

    Renee ~ My Wow

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never heard of the book or the author but I agree with the titles sentiment 100%! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this sounds like such an interesting book. I HAVE to pick it up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like books about books too! Thanks for sharing!

    Tressa @ Wishful Endings

    ReplyDelete

I've had to start moderating comments. I've had a very persistent spammer.🙄