Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Can't Wait for Book Girl by Sarah Clarkson

I'm linking up with Wishful Endings to share an upcoming title I'm excited about.

What I'm waiting for:
Book Girl: A Journey Through the Treasures and Transforming Power of a Reading Life

When does it release? September 4, 2018

Why am I waiting? I love books about books...and just look at that cover.

What books are you looking forward to? Let me know in the comments.

8 comments:

  1. Who can resist a book about books, right?! Lol. I hope you enjoy it—just a week away, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, this appeals to me too! A book about books! =)

    Mary my CWW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool cover. I need to learn more about this one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It looks really good. I have the Netgalley copy, so I hope to get it reviewed soon.

      Delete
  4. Yes, I have to say I love the illustration!

    ReplyDelete

I've had to start moderating comments. I've had a very persistent spammer.🙄