Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday ~ Worlds I Want to Visit

I'm linking up with The Broke and the Bookish to share this week's top ten list.

Here are a few places I would love to escape to right now.

The Innkeeper of Ivy Hill (Tales from Ivy Hill, #1)The Ladies of Ivy Cottage (Tales from Ivy Hill, #2)

The Chronicles of Narnia (Chronicles of Narnia, #1-7)

The Restorer (The Sword of Lyric #1)The Restorer's Son (The Sword of Lyric #2)The Restorer's Journey (The Sword of Lyric #3)

Anne of Green Gables

The Lord of the Rings (The Lord of the Rings, #1-3)

Where would you like to get away to? Let me know in the comments.






5 comments:

  1. I can't believe I didn't add Narnia to my list! And yes, there are parts of Middle Earth I'd like to visit (I feel like I would make an excellent hobbit!) and I will visit Prince Edward Island some day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Narnia, of course! Who has read the book as a kid and not want to go there?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally forgot about Ivy Hill. So glad to see it made your list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe Narnia after Aslan is back in charge and the White Witch is gone. Great list! Thanks for stopping by my Top 10 on Lisa Loves Literature earlier.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Narnia and Middle-earth would be definite favorites for me.

    ReplyDelete

I've had to start moderating comments. I've had a very persistent spammer.🙄