Saturday, December 23, 2017

Cover Love 2017

I'm a sucker for a beautiful cover. Here are some of my favorites from this year.

The Mark of the KingTo the Farthest Shores

A Bridge Across the OceanThe Illusionist's Apprentice

The One True Love of Alice-AnnLife After

The Night the Lights Went OutBefore the Rain Falls

Goodnight from LondonA Love So True (Teaville Moral Society #2)

Jane of Austin: A Novel of Sweet Tea and SensibilityBefore We Were Yours

Ascension of LarksThe Cottingley Secret

Reading People: How Seeing the World through the Lens of Personality Changes EverythingWhere We Belong

The Sound of RainLittle Broken Things

The Ladies of Ivy Cottage (Tales from Ivy Hill, #2)Perennials

There are some really beautiful covers coming out nest year that I'm looking forward to sharing. Let me know what your favorites are in the comments.

1 comment:

  1. These are all so lovely! I tend to be drawn to covers with images of people on them, too.

    ReplyDelete

I've had to start moderating comments. I've had a very persistent spammer.🙄