I'm linking up with The Broke and the Bookish to share this week's top ten list.
I can't believe it's time for this year's favorites list! These are all books that I loved and gave five stars to.










Have you read any of these? What are some of your favorites from 2017? Let me know in the comments.


Kate Morton is one of my favorite authors, so I'm glad to see one of her books made your list! I have Egypt's Sister on my TBR, but I am really looking forward to Life After. Great list!
ReplyDeleteI think you'll really like it, Angela.
Deleteohhh...I like so many on your list! The Snow Child I read years ago and LOVED! I also had Karen White's latest on my list. Kate Morton is one of my favorite authors and I have recommended The Secret Keeper to so many. I listened to The Things We Wish Were True on audiobook and was so thankful for red lights since I didn't want to get out of the car! Happy reading!
ReplyDeletehttp://nuevegato.blogspot.com
Ooh these are some I have seen in a book sale once! I need to check these out properly! Thank you for sharing your list!
ReplyDeleteMy post is a little late but here are my Top Ten
I'm gradually making my way through all of Kate Morton's books, and while I've loved each one, The Secret Keeper is my favorite!
ReplyDeleteI've been meaning to read The Snow Child for ages. Last year I read Ivey's new book, To the Bright Edge of the World, and absolutely loved it -- it was one of my favorites of the year. From what I know about The Snow Child, it's pretty different, but I highly recommend it!
ooo several of my faves here too! My TTT
ReplyDelete