Sunday, December 31, 2017

January Cover Love

There are so many books releasing in January. I had lots of beautiful covers to choose from. Here are some of my favorites.

The Lacemaker

Oath of Honor (Blue Justice #1)

Missing Isaac

The Girls in the Picture

Everything You Came to See

Carnegie's Maid

Impossible Saints

The English Wife

I really like The Girls in the Picture and Impossible Saints. I'm a sucker for vintage covers and blue books. Oath of Honor is pretty too. What's your favorite? Let me know in the comments.

4 comments:

  1. The Lacemaker is gorgeous, but Carnegie's Maid really stands out to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Oath of Honor is the prettiest.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like that one too. It's a little bit different than the others, so it really stands out.

      Delete

I've had to start moderating comments. I've had a very persistent spammer.🙄