Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Can't Wait for Missing Isaac by Valerie Fraser Luesse

I'm linking up with Wishful Endings to share an upcoming release I'm excited about.

What I'm waiting for:
Missing Isaac

When does it release? January 2, 2018

Why am I waiting? This looks like a great coming of age story.

What are you waiting for? Let me know in the comments.

4 comments:

  1. I hope you enjoy this book when it comes out.

    Happy readings! ;)
    Tânia @MyLovelySecret

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never heard of this, not sure it's my type of read. I hope you get your hands on it soon and enjoy it when you do!
    Check out my Wednesday Post

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a fan of coming of age stories. Hope you love it when you read it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never heard of that author, but it sounds very promising. Hope you´ll enjoy it. Thanks for sharing.
    My pick

    Best wishes
    Vi @Inkvotary

    ReplyDelete

I've had to start moderating comments. I've had a very persistent spammer.🙄