Monday, December 4, 2017

It's Monday! What are you reading?

I'm linking up with Book Date to share this week's TBR.

Here's what I'm reading this week.

Currently Reading:
Peace Like a RiverThe Ladies of Ivy Cottage (Tales from Ivy Hill, #2)
Peace Like a River
The Ladies of Ivy Cottage

I'm not sure what I'll read next. This holiday season has been very stressful for me. We have had some family problems that have left me worn out and a little heart broken. I'm craving some comfort reading, so I may read another Regency era novel. What have you been reading? Let me know in the comments.

4 comments:

  1. Ooh, I am all for comfort reading, and I love the look of The Ladies of Ivy Cottage. I hope you feel the comforting effects of the books. Thanks for sharing, and here are MY WEEKLY UPDATES

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christmas always seems to be a stressful time. I hope the problems resolve and you can find comfort in books. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm hoping this week is less stressful for you. I'm getting ready for the new year. Come see what I'm looking forward to and what I'm reading now.

    ReplyDelete

I've had to start moderating comments. I've had a very persistent spammer.🙄