Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday ~ Books I'm looking Forward to in 2018

I'm linking up with The Broke and the Bookish to share this week's top ten list.

There are so many books coming out in 2018 that I'm excited to read. Here are ten books releasing between January and June.

As Bright as HeavenJudah's Wife: A Novel of the Maccabees (The Silent Years #2)The Great Alone

The Lost CastleLet Me Lie

I Was AnastasiaUntil We Find Home

In His Image: 10 Ways God Calls Us to Reflect His CharacterDreams of FallingNo One Ever Asked

These are all books that I will either pre-order or get from my library as soon as I can. What books are you looking forward to? Let me know in the comments.

4 comments:

  1. What a great list! I have a couple of these already on my TBR (The Great Alone, I Was Anastasia) but I might have to add a couple more now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Lost Castle made my list too!! Looks like such a pretty cover/concept. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Great Alone sounds amazing, really excited for it.

    Carmen`s Reading Corner

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was fortunate to get ARCs of AS BRIGHT AS HEAVEN and THE GREAT ALONE. I liked them both, just not quite as much as I wanted to. Still. I'm also looking forward to I WAS ANASTASIA and DREAMS OF FALLING.

    Happy TTT (on a Wednesday)!

    ReplyDelete

I've had to start moderating comments. I've had a very persistent spammer.🙄