Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Can't Wait for Carnegie's Maid by Marie Benedict

I'm linking up with Wishful Endings to share an upcoming release I'm excited about.

What I'm waiting for:
Carnegie's Maid

When does it release? January 16, 2018

Why am I waiting? I'm always on the lookout for interesting historical fiction. This one looks really good, and the cover is beautiful.

8 comments:

  1. I recently added this one to my TBR. I love historical fiction, and that cover - wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty cover. I'm reading more historical fiction that usual but I prefer it to have a paranormal/Gothic flare. Hope you enjoy this one though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love gothic settings as well. They're so much fun.

      Delete
  3. What a fabulous cover! My CWW this week is a cosy mystery coming out on New Year's Day - https://sjhigbee.wordpress.com/2017/12/20/cant-wait-wednesday-20th-december-2017/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This book and author is new to me. The cover a real beauty. Thanks for sharing. Happy reading.
    My pick

    Best wishes
    Vi @Inkvotary

    ReplyDelete

I've had to start moderating comments. I've had a very persistent spammer.🙄