Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday ~ Books I Would Love to Find Under the Tree

I'm linking up with The Broke and the Bookish to share this week's top ten list.

Mostly, I like to buy my own books, but here are a few books I would love to find waiting for me Christmas morning.

None Like Him: 10 Ways God Is Different from Us (and Why That's a Good Thing)The Pioneer Woman Cooks: Come and Get It! Simple, Scrumptious Recipes for Crazy Busy Lives

The Night the Lights Went OutBefore We Were Yours

The Princess Bride Deluxe Edition HC: S. Morgenstern's Classic Tale of True Love and High Adventure

Emily of New MoonEmily ClimbsEmily's Quest

What books are you hoping to get this Christmas? Let me know in the comments.

6 comments:

  1. I hope you get them alhttp://httppopandbooks.blogspot.com/2017/12/top-ten-tuesday-books-i-hope-santa.htmll!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, Joann. Merry Christmas.

      Delete
  2. I'd love to read Emily of New Moon! I loved Anne of Green Gables, so I'd love to read more of L.M. Montgomery's books.

    I hope you get some of the books on your list! <3

    My TTT post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Emily of New Moon was really good. I'm hoping to get to the reast of the series soon.

      Delete
  3. the Karen White book is really good - hope it finds its way under your tree :) My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. It was so good. I would love a physical copy of it for my shelves.

      Delete

I've had to start moderating comments. I've had a very persistent spammer.🙄