I'm linking up with The Deliberate Reader and Tynga's Reviews to share my most recent book purchases.
So, there have been some sales lately. I'm a little embarrassed about how many books I've bought, but not really. I got some I'm really excited about, and I picked up several physical books that I'm looking forward to reading. Almost all of my reading lately has been ebooks, but we put a lamp on my side of the bed. Now I can see!
Here are my book purchases from the last few weeks.
Physical Books





Kindle Books











What books did you get this month? Did you get any black Friday deals? Let me know in the comments.
I've been so good about not buying books lately - perhaps I'll get some for Christmas! Enjoy Girl in Disguise - I really liked that one!
ReplyDeleteI might have to pick up Last Christmas in Paris - I love a good holiday read. :)
ReplyDeleteWhat an amazing book haul for you. I really enjoyed The Forgotten Room. Hope you enjoy your new books and have a great weekend. - Katie
ReplyDeleteLovely haul! I need to read books by Liane Moriarty!
ReplyDeleteHere's my Haul
I've always said there are worse things you could spend your money on. Enjoy your books!
ReplyDeleteI'm pretty much embarrassed EVERY month when I see how many books I've gotten - it's all about the #BookWormProblems hashtag for me. ;) Still.. I try and own it because I do love books. :D
ReplyDeleteHappy reading, Jill!
What a great book haul! I loved so many of them...The Forgotten Room and A Bridge Across the Ocean. Others are still on my to-read list. Enjoy!
ReplyDelete