One of the things I love about books and reading is that there are always new books to discover. My to-be-read lists is always growing. Here are a few of the books that have made it onto my TBR recently.



Unmarriageable


The Enchanted April
The Dean's Watch


The Night Tiger
You Were There Before My Eyes
Have you read any of these? Let me know in the comments. Check out more Top Ten Tuesday posts at That Artsy Reader Girl.


The Enchanted April
The Dean's Watch


The Night Tiger
You Were There Before My Eyes
Have you read any of these? Let me know in the comments. Check out more Top Ten Tuesday posts at That Artsy Reader Girl.
The Enchanted April looks interesting, I love the cover!
ReplyDeleteMy ttt: https://bookishtreats.wordpress.com
I read an ARC of THE GOWN a month ago and enjoyed it. I hope you do, too!
ReplyDeleteI hadn't heard of YOU WERE THERE BEFORE MY EYES, but I just added it to my TBR list. It sounds excellent.
Happy TTT!
I'm picking up The Gown from the library tomorrow, and have myself on the wait list for Unmarriageable! Hope you enjoy all of these!
ReplyDelete