Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Can't Wait for The Dreamers by Karen Thompson Walker

I'm linking up with Wishful Endings to share an upcoming release I'm excited about.


The Dreamers

The premise of this book looks fascinating. I have an advanced copy on my Kindle. Hopefully I'll get to dive in soon.

Bout of Books update day 2: listened to two chapters in Where the Crawdads Sing, read 24% in The Curse of Misty Wayfare.

3 comments:

  1. This one looks really interesting! I hope you get to enjoy it soon. I've heard mixed things on Crawdads....hope you are enjoying that one. If you'd like, you can stop by my Wish List Wednesday. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really curious about this one too. I featured it some time ago. Can't wait to see your review!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to read The Dreamers! I really loved her The Age of Miracles. Great job with Bout of Books also!

    ReplyDelete

I've had to start moderating comments. I've had a very persistent spammer.🙄