This one sounds like a good one....I'll have to check it out. I'm featuring Emma Rous' The Au Pair if you'd like to stop by! I'm also a blog follower/subscriber.
On my blog today I shared the first line from The Forgiving Jar by Wanda E Brunstetter but I'm currently about to start Breach of Trust by Rachel Dylan so I'll share the first line from that book here: "Mia Shaw gripped a bundle of brightly colored helium balloons with the word congratulations splashed all over them." Hope you have a great weekend with plenty of quality reading time!
Happy Friday! My first line is from “Yesterday’s Promises” by Kimberly Rae Jordan:
ReplyDelete“Danica Callaghan sank down on the lowest of the wide, built-in, carpeted risers and surveyed her handiwork.”
This one sounds like a good one....I'll have to check it out. I'm featuring Emma Rous' The Au Pair if you'd like to stop by! I'm also a blog follower/subscriber.
ReplyDeleteI'm reading this book next! Thank you for sharing!
ReplyDeleteHappy Friday! I’m sharing the first lines from One Mind’s Eye by Kathy Tyers today, here are the lines that follow:
ReplyDelete“Llyn Torfinn stood at an i-net station, listening nervously, clasping her thin left arm with her right hand. Not much muscle padded the bones.”
Hope you have a good weekend.
Loved that one hope you enjoy it too!
ReplyDeleteOn my blog today I shared the first line from The Forgiving Jar by Wanda E Brunstetter but I'm currently about to start Breach of Trust by Rachel Dylan so I'll share the first line from that book here: "Mia Shaw gripped a bundle of brightly colored helium balloons with the word congratulations splashed all over them." Hope you have a great weekend with plenty of quality reading time!
Reading this one now.
ReplyDelete