Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Top Ten Tuesday ~ 2018 Favorites

Happy New Year! Today I'm sharing my favorites from last year. Check out more top ten lists at That Artsy Reader Girl.

Historical Fiction:
Judah's Wife: A Novel of the Maccabees (The Silent Years #2)As Bright as HeavenA Refuge Assured

I Was AnastasiaThe Weaver's DaughterFlora

Legacy of Mercy (Waves of Mercy #2)The Bride of Ivy Green (Tales from Ivy Hill, #3)

Contemporary Fiction:
Clock DanceWhen We Were WorthyInterpreter of Maladies

Stay with MeThe Great AloneThe Reckoning at Gossamer Pond

Non-fiction:
In His Image: 10 Ways God Calls Us to Reflect His CharacterI'd Rather Be Reading: The Delights and Dilemmas of the Reading Life

Books That Surprised Me:
Then She Was GoneDear Mrs. BirdFunny in Farsi: A Memoir of Growing Up Iranian in America

What were your favorite reads this year? Let me know in the comments.

4 comments:

  1. You've got some good ones here, especially Stay with Me and Interpreter of Maladies.
    My favorites this year were How to Walk Away by Katherine Center, Wonder by R.J. Palacio and This Must Be the Place by Maggie O'Farrell.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I picked up How to Walk Away when it went on sale. I'm excited to read it.

      Delete
  2. Wow....I knew I would enjoy your blog when I found it last Monday at Book Date! I added most of your books to my Want to Read list - and many others were already there! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

I've had to start moderating comments. I've had a very persistent spammer.🙄