I'm linking up with That Artsy Reader Girl to share this week's top ten list.
I discovered some great new authors last year. Some were debut authors and some I just hadn't ever read before. Here are some of my favorites.



Lauren K. Denton







Did you discover any new authors recently? Let me know in the comments.
What do you think of Agatha Christie's writing? I've never read her.
ReplyDeleteThis is my Top Ten Tuesday post.
I really enjoyed it. I haven't read anything else by her, but I'm hoping to get to more of her work. My daughter has really gotten into her. She's the one who got me to read And Then There Were None.
DeleteI love AND THEN THERE WERE NONE! I've read it a few times. MURDER ON THE ORIENT EXPRESS is the only other I've read by Christie. I should try more of hers.
ReplyDeleteHappy TTT!
I want to try more of her books too.
Delete