Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Top Ten Tuesday ~ Most Anticipated Releases

I'm linking up with That Artsy Reader Girl to share my most anticipated releases for the first half of 2019.

January
The Curse of Misty WayfairThe Wartime Sisters

February
Castle on the Rise (Lost Castle #2)Between Two Shores

March
The Last Year of the WarWoman 99

April
The Governess of Penwythe Hall (Cornwall #1)Lost Roses

May
Only Ever Her

June
The MedallionAfter the End
After the End

Bout of Books day one wrap up: read 11% in The Curse of Misty Wayfare.

What new releases are you looking forward to? Let me know in the comments.

2 comments:

  1. All of these books have such pretty covers!

    This is my Top Ten Tuesday post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THE LAST YEAR OF THE WAR is on my list today, too. I'm actually almost done with it. I'm not loving it as much as I wanted to, but it's very interesting. Almost all of these other ones are on my TBR list already. Looks like we have similar tastes in books :)

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete

I've had to start moderating comments. I've had a very persistent spammer.🙄