Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Can't Wait for Between Two Shores by Jocelyn Green

I'm linking up with Wishful Endings to share an upcoming release I'm excited about.

Between Two Shores

Release date: February 5, 2019

I'm on the launch team for Between Two Shores, so I received an early copy. I love historical fiction, and Jocelyn's books are always rich in historical detail. I'm really excited to read this one!

2 comments:

  1. I love historical fiction as well, I'll have to look into this one. Great pick and I really hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m reading this now!


    My first lines are from When You Look At Me by Pepper Basham:

    Chapter Six:

    The mountains carried thier own song. A melody beginning with soft brass, perhaps a stray violin solo- or even more accurate to the history of these hills- an Irish flute, grew in his thoughts to a full orchestral explosion as vast as the blue horizon.

    ReplyDelete

I've had to start moderating comments. I've had a very persistent spammer.🙄