Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Top Ten Tuesday ~ Books I Didn't Get to in 2018

I'm linking up with That Artsy Reader Girl to share this week's top ten list.

I read seventy-five books last year. While that seems like a lot, it still feels like I missed a few books. I'm not a super fast reader. I usually read one book a week, so there's no way for me to read all the new releases and all the back list books I want to read. Is there? Here are few of the books I was hoping to read last year that never actually made it to the top of my TBR.

The Solace of WaterThe Heiress of Winterwood (Whispers on the Moors, #1)The Mayflower Bride (Daughters of the Mayflower #1)

The Hidden SideThe Captain's Daughter (London Beginnings #1)

Engraved on the HeartAscension of LarksThe Saturday Night Supper Club (Supper Club #1)

A Daring Venture (Empire State, #2)Fawkes

Have you read any of these? Let me know in the comments.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, those are some pretty covers. Hope you like the stories, too.

    This is my Top Ten Tuesday post.

    ReplyDelete

I've had to start moderating comments. I've had a very persistent spammer.🙄