Monday, February 3, 2020

It's Monday! What are you reading?

I'm linking up with Book Date to share this week's TBR.

Currently reading:
The Ten Thousand Doors of January

Up next:
Don't Overthink It: Make Easier Decisions, Stop Second-Guessing, and Bring More Joy to Your LifeMore Than We Remember

What are you reading this week? Let me know in the comments.

3 comments:

  1. I meant to read Ten Thousand Doors last year but it got lost in the shuffle! I hope you're enjoying it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hadn't heard of any of the three books but the covers are intriguing! I'm always overthinking things, so maybe I should check that one out. Or maybe not, I don't know! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. More Than We Remember is new to me.
    I have at least four books on my reading list this week

    Wishing you a great reading week

    ReplyDelete

I've had to start moderating comments. I've had a very persistent spammer.🙄