Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Top Ten Tuesday ~ Favorite Red Covers

I'm linking up with That Artsy Reader Girl to share this week's top ten list.

To celebrate Valentine's Day, I'm featuring some of my favorite red covers. Enjoy!

How to Walk AwayThe Weaver's DaughterA Holiday by Gaslight
How to Walk Away
The Weaver's Daughter
A Holiday by Gaslight

The Night the Lights Went OutLast Christmas in Paris: A Novel of World War I
The Night the Lights Went Out
Last Christmas in Paris

Siren's Fury (Storm Siren, #2)Saving AmelieLizzy and Jane
Siren's Fury
Saving Amelie
Lizzy and Jane

Gone to GroundThe Bridge to Belle Island
Gone to Ground
The Bridge to Belle Island

I hope you all have a lovely Valentine's Day! Happy reading!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, these covers are gorgeous. Happy Valentine's Day!

    My TTT .

    ReplyDelete
  2. These red covers are so pretty! I think my favorite is Siren's Fury, which looks both gorgeous and fierce!

    Here's my TTT post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I love the Holiday by Gaslight cover.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all so stunning. I never realized how much I actually like red covers!

    ReplyDelete

I've had to start moderating comments. I've had a very persistent spammer.🙄