I do have Don't Overthink It to read but I need to get onto it. I am sure it will hold some wisdom that will do me good.
It's got some good ideas in it.
I am rereading The Princess Bride, and I absolutely love it. Right book at the right time for some Valentine fun.
I love The Princess Bride. I haven't read it in ages.
Nice looking books. Come see my week here. Happy reading!
I've had to start moderating comments. I've had a very persistent spammer.🙄
I do have Don't Overthink It to read but I need to get onto it. I am sure it will hold some wisdom that will do me good.
ReplyDeleteIt's got some good ideas in it.
DeleteI am rereading The Princess Bride, and I absolutely love it. Right book at the right time for some Valentine fun.
ReplyDeleteI love The Princess Bride. I haven't read it in ages.
DeleteNice looking books. Come see my week here. Happy reading!
ReplyDelete