Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Top Ten Tuesday ~ Five Star Predictions

I'm linking up with That Artsy Reader Girl to share this week's top ten list.

I have high hopes for all the books I read, otherwise, I wouldn't be reading them. There are always a few that get me really excited. My expectations are high, and I fully expect them to be five star reads. No pressure, but I will be very disappointed in anything less from these tried and true authors.

The Thief of Lanwyn Manor (Cornwall, #2)Veiled in Smoke (The Windy City Saga, #1)Like Flames in the Night (Cities of Refuge, #4)

Daughter of Cana (Jerusalem Road, #1)Code Name Hélène

The Book of Lost FriendsSet the Stars AlightStories That Bind Us

If I Were YouAn Ivy Hill Christmas (Tales from Ivy Hill)

What books do anticipate giving five stars to? Let me know in the comments.

2 comments:

  1. That dress on the cover of Veiled in Smoke is amazing.

    My TTT .

    ReplyDelete
  2. These all have great covers! I hope the 5 star predictions come true!

    ReplyDelete

I've had to start moderating comments. I've had a very persistent spammer.🙄