Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Top Ten Tuesday ~ Last Ten Books That Gave Me a Hangover

I'm linking up with That Artsy Reader Girl to share this week's top ten list.

Ah...the dreaded book hangover! Thankfully, I don't get them very often, and when I do, they are because I have read something that has blown my mind. In a good way. Here are some recent books that have left me with a book hangover...in a good way.

The Book Woman of Troublesome CreekThe Dutch HouseThe Last Year of the War

The DreamersI Was AnastasiaFlora

So, I know that isn't ten books, but I decided to only go back a couple of years. I also only picked books that really impacted me. What about you? What are some books that gave you a book hangover? Let me know in the comments.

3 comments:

  1. interesting books, glad you liked them and they affected you. https://pmprescott.blogspot.com/2020/02/ttt-021820.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. These sound wonderful! I've been interested in picking up The Book Woman of Troublesome Creek.

    Here's my TTT post.

    ReplyDelete

I've had to start moderating comments. I've had a very persistent spammer.🙄