Friday, February 9, 2018

February Book Haul

I'm linking up with The Deliberate Reader and Tynga's Reviews to share this month's book haul.

I treated myself to quite a few books this month. There were some good Kindle sales, and i took advantage of a couple of Amazon's Matchbook prices as well. I also bought the Kindle versions of several of the books that I reviewed last year. I love to support my favorite authors, and spending a couple of dollars on a book I've already read is an easy way to do that. Here are my newest acquisitions.

Kindle
Montana Rose (Montana Marriages, #1)The Ladies of Ivy Cottage (Tales from Ivy Hill, #2)My Life As A Country Album

The LacemakerA Name Unknown (Shadows Over England, #1)Flight of Dreams

The Lost Heiress (Ladies of the Manor, #1)Our Own Country (Midwife, #2)A Dangerous Legacy (Empire State, #1)

Not Perfect: A NovelForever is the Worst Long Time
Forever is the First Long Time

What books have you gotten lately? Let me know in the comments.

8 comments:

  1. Wow! Lots of great books you have here! I hope you enjoy them all!

    Here’s my Stacking the Shelves!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Historical is my favorite! Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  3. Looks like you have a lot of historical reads ahead of you. And you are right, Kindle has been having some good sales lately.

    ReplyDelete

I've had to start moderating comments. I've had a very persistent spammer.🙄