Monday, February 19, 2018

It's Monday! What are you reading?

I'm linking up with The Book Date to share this week's TBR.

Just finished:
This Must Be the Place

Currently reading:
The Cottingley Secret

Up next:
Carnegie's Maid

I didn't care for This Must be the Place. I don't think I would have finished it if I wasn't reading it for the Modern Mrs. Darcy Book Club. I was expecting something lighter. I was wrong. Now I'm in the mood for some escapist historical fiction. What are you reading this week? Let me know in the comments.

8 comments:

  1. Good luck finding some escapist historical fiction. I was in the mood for a simple romance after all the fantasy I've been reading. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Cottingley Secret looks very mysterious. I hope you enjoy it!

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Cottingley Secret looks interesting, I remember seeing the movie Fairy Tale some years ago that was about the same topic if I remember right. Hope it's good!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is about the same event. I'm going to have to watch it.

      Delete

I've had to start moderating comments. I've had a very persistent spammer.🙄