Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday ~ Love Stories on My TBR

I like to say I don't read romance. However, I have found if there isn't at least a hint of romance in the book I'm reading, I'm usually a little bored. Here are the books on my TBR that look like they might have a hint of romance in them.

Always Watching (Elite Guardians, #1)The Lost Castle (The Lost Castle #1)The Lacemaker

A Name Unknown (Shadows Over England, #1)The Lost Heiress (Ladies of the Manor, #1)

A Broken Kind of BeautifulA Table by the Window (Two Blue Doors #1)A Moonbow Night

The Weaver's DaughterTo Win Her Favor (Belle Meade Plantation, #2)

Check out more top ten lists at That Artsy Reader Girl.

6 comments:

  1. I haven't read any of these books, but I really like the cover for The Lost Castle.

    Here is our Top Ten Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read any of these either, but I will say that the covers are lovely. I especially like the one on The Lacemaker.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list! I haven’t read any of these, but I hope you love them.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete

I've had to start moderating comments. I've had a very persistent spammer.🙄