One of my reading goals this year was to read more back list books. I'm planning to pick most of those from my own bookshelves. Here are some of the books I'm hoping to get off my TBR this year.










Check out more Top Ten Tuesday posts at That Artsy Reader Girl.
Love all of Anne Tyler's books. I read Sarah Jio's Goodnight June--it was "ok". Lee Smith & Belva Plain are usually good.
ReplyDeleteHere's mine if you are interested https://hopewellslibraryoflife.wordpress.com/2018/02/06/top-ten-tuesday-books-that-have-been-on-my-tbr-the-longest-and-i-still-havent-read/
I love The Distant House - I hope you get to that one soon!
ReplyDeleteI've read a couple of these - The Distant Hours is good. Really liked it - my first Kate Morton book. Almost positive I've read Whispers - think I read a bunch of Belva Plain's books back in the day. Same goes for Lee Smith and Saving Grace. I've read other books by Sarah Jio, but not that one.
ReplyDeleteThe Distant Hours has been on my list for to long also.
ReplyDelete