I'm linking up with That Artsy Reader Girl to share this week's top ten list.
I'm playing off last week's list and sharing some of my favorite titles that remind me of songs. When I seek these books, the ear worms start. They may not be the exact song title, but they're close enough to a song I know to get me singing.

Stay With Me
I'm playing off last week's list and sharing some of my favorite titles that remind me of songs. When I seek these books, the ear worms start. They may not be the exact song title, but they're close enough to a song I know to get me singing.

Stay With Me
Hold Me Now by the Thompson Twins

Sweet Caroline

Peace Like a River

Lead Me Home
I'll Lead You Home by Michael W. Smith

Echoes of Mercy
This is My Story by Fanny Crosby

Where Do I Go?

It Had to be You
Now if you'll excuse me, I'll be singing Sweet Caroline all day long. And you probably will be too. You're welcome!

Sweet Caroline

Peace Like a River

Lead Me Home
I'll Lead You Home by Michael W. Smith

Echoes of Mercy
This is My Story by Fanny Crosby

Where Do I Go?

It Had to be You
Now if you'll excuse me, I'll be singing Sweet Caroline all day long. And you probably will be too. You're welcome!
Sweet Caroline should totally be a song.
ReplyDeleteMy TTT.
I love when book titles are taken from songs!
ReplyDeleteMy TTT.
Hello earworms. Great songs. https://pmprescott.blogspot.com/
ReplyDelete