Friday, October 4, 2019

First Line Friday ~ Hope's Highest Mountain

I'm linking up with Hoarding Books to share the first line of my current read.

Hope's Highest Mountain (Heirs of Montana, #1)
Hope's Highest Mountain

"My darling Rachel, You were everything to me."

What are you reading this weekend? Let me know in the comments.

7 comments:

  1. Happy Friday! My first line is from "Cold Pursuit" by Gayla K. Hiss:

    "Faith Chandler stared at the man walking in the distance."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Friday! Today I'm sharing the first lines from Simply Starstruck by Aspen Hadley: "It's funny in life how you never recognize a big moment when it's actually happening."

    https://moments-of-beauty.blogspot.com/2019/10/first-line-fridays-simply-starstruck-by.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just finished that book and LOVED it!!!
    Today on my blog I shared the first line from The Telegraph Proposal by Becca Whitham and Gina Welborn but I'm currently reading Aiming for Love by Mary Connealy so I'll share the first line from my current chapter (7) here: "Jo turned back to Dave to see him shake his head." Hope you have a wonderful weekend with plenty of quality reading time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Friday!

    Today I'm sharing the first line from Son of the Father by Andrew Stone: https://christianfictiongirl.blog/2019/10/03/first-line-friday-104/. I'm currently reading Fire Storm by Nancy Mehl so I'll share a line from there.

    "When Jason came over to fix supper that night, Kaely told him about the assignment with Omaha."

    I hope you have a relaxing weekend. 🙂❤📖

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely opening line that makes me want to read more. :)

    I’m sharing on my blog the first line from Dancing at Daybreak by Valerie Comer.

    “Mama, why don’t you live here anymore?”

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Friday! I'm so looking forward to reading this. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm reading Memoirs of a Geisha by Arthur Golden. The first line says, "Suppose that you and I were sitting in a quiet room overlooking a garden, chatting and sipping at our cups of green tea while we talked about something that had happened a long while ago, and I said to you, 'That afternoon when I met so-and-so...was the very best afternoon of my life, and also the very worst afternoon.'"

    ReplyDelete

I've had to start moderating comments. I've had a very persistent spammer.🙄