Those two seem quite different but looks like both would be entertaining. Come see my week here. Happy reading!
I'm reading And Then There Were None; it's my first Agatha Christie.
That's the only Agatha Christie I've read. I enjoyed it a lot.
Both sound good, I’ve read two of the four on my list for this week, You Don’t Know Me by Sara Foster, and The Changing Room by Christine Sykes Drop by bookdout.wordpress.com to see the restWishing you a great reading week
I've had to start moderating comments. I've had a very persistent spammer.🙄
Those two seem quite different but looks like both would be entertaining. Come see my week here. Happy reading!
ReplyDeleteI'm reading And Then There Were None; it's my first Agatha Christie.
ReplyDeleteThat's the only Agatha Christie I've read. I enjoyed it a lot.
DeleteBoth sound good, I’ve read two of the four on my list for this week, You Don’t Know Me by Sara Foster, and The Changing Room by Christine Sykes
ReplyDeleteDrop by bookdout.wordpress.com to see the rest
Wishing you a great reading week