Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Top Ten Tuesday ~ Covers With Creepy Vibes

I'm linking up with That Artsy Reader Girl to share this week's top ten list.

I've scoured my shelves, my Kindle, and Goodreads to find covers that have that mysterious, fallish quality that we're all craving this time of year. These aren't necessarily scary books, but they are books that make you want to brew a cup of tea and curl up with a blanket on a rainy night.

 Living Lies (Harbored Secrets #1)Deadly Deceit (Harbored Secrets, #2)

Echoes Among the StonesThe Curse of Misty Wayfair

The Reckoning at Gossamer PondThe House on Foster Hill

Ashes to Ashes (The Chronicles of Hugh de Singleton, Surgeon #8)Fearless

The Raven (Coffey & Hill #2)The Killing Tide (Coastal Guardians, #1)

Obviously, I'm a little obsessed with Jaime Jo Wright's covers. They are always so good! Do you Have any favorite creepy covers? Let me know in the comments. 

3 comments:

  1. Yes, all of these covers have creepy vibes for sure.

    My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely creepy vibes. https://pmprescott.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The House On Foster Hill always makes me stop scrolling. That cover is so mysterious!

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete

I've had to start moderating comments. I've had a very persistent spammer.🙄