Friday, October 25, 2019

First Line Friday ~ Deadly Deceit by Natalie Walters

I'm linking up with Hoarding Books to share the first line of my current read.

Deadly Deceit (Harbored Secrets, #2)

"All the creativity left Vivian DeMarco in the face of small town news."

What are you reading this weekend? Let me know in the comments.

4 comments:

  1. Happy Friday and happy reading! Today I'm sharing the first line from Strands of Truth by Colleen Coble: "Lisa ran to her Datsun Bluebird and jerked open the yellow door."

    https://moments-of-beauty.blogspot.com/2019/10/first-line-fridays-strands-of-truth-by.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Friday! My first line is from "The Wedding Dress Christmas" by Rachel Hauck:

    "In the glow of the town's newly strung Christmas lights, all her fears seemed to fade."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I can't wait to read this one! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry I'm late to visiting this week. On my blog this week I shared the first line from Memories of Glass by Melanie Dobson but I just started reading Coral by Sara Ella so I'll share the first line from chapter 2 here: "This is not my home." Hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I've had to start moderating comments. I've had a very persistent spammer.🙄