Hello There! I just added The Refuge and Living Lies to my Want to Read list. Right now I'm reading The Farmer's Wife 1930's Sampler Quilt by Laurie Aaron Hird, The Nightingale by Kristin Hannah and Quiltfolk is a magazine, but it reads like a book and I love it! Thank you for sharing such great reads!
Living Lies sounds like a promising thriller.
ReplyDeleteHave a great reading week
Nice looking books. All are new to me. Come see my week here. Happy reading!
ReplyDeleteI swapped you! I just finished The Refuge! Outstanding! And am about 25% done with Whose Waves These Are. It will be talked about for a long time!
ReplyDeleteHello There! I just added The Refuge and Living Lies to my Want to Read list. Right now I'm reading The Farmer's Wife 1930's Sampler Quilt by Laurie Aaron Hird, The Nightingale by Kristin Hannah and Quiltfolk is a magazine, but it reads like a book and I love it! Thank you for sharing such great reads!
ReplyDelete