Thursday, May 16, 2019

Book Review ~ The Next Right Thing by Emily P. Freeman


 The Next Right Thing: A Simple, Soulful Practice for Making Life Decisions
The Next Right Thing

I really enjoy Emily P. Freeman's writing style. This wasn't one of my favorite books by her, but it was still an enjoyable read. One of my big take aways from this book is that I don't really struggle with decision making. I find it hard to decide where to have dinner or what to spend my birthday money on, but major life decisions are fairly easy for me to make. I appreciated her chapter on critics. I really needed to hear that right now. I also appreciated her focus on making small decisions today instead of worrying about the big decisions coming up next month. This book is very introspective and touchy-feely, so if you are a more black and white decision maker, like me, you may not like it.

I received a free copy of this book from the publisher for the purpose of review.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I've had to start moderating comments. I've had a very persistent spammer.🙄