I'm linking up with Book Date to share this week's TBR. This is also my official Bout of Books wrap up post.
Read this week:



The Next Right Thing
Up this week:


I was really happy to get three books read this week for Bout of Books. The next one is in August and I would encourage you to participate of you don't already. It's lots of fun. What are you reading this week? Let me know in the comments.
Nice looking variety of books. All are new to me. Come see my week here. Happy reading!
ReplyDeleteI have Wooing Cadie McCaffrey too, and I hope we're in for a fun rom-com.
ReplyDeleteThis week I'm reading Grandma Gatewood's Walk by Ben Montgomery and Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer.
Happy reading!
My reading is complicated enough. I think Bout of Books would be too stressful. My weekly update
ReplyDeleteI’ve never participated in Bout of Books, one year maybe.
ReplyDeleteHave a great reading week