Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday~ Authors I Would Love to Meet

I'm linking up with That Artsy Reader Girl to share this week's top ten list.

One of the things I love about social media is the ability to interact with authors. I may not know them in real life, but it totally makes my day when they respond to my comments or like a post on Instagram. Here are a few authors I would love to meet in real life.

Angel Hunt
Egypt's Sister: A Novel of Cleopatra (The Silent Years, #1)

Lynn Austin
A Proper Pursuit

Susan Meissner
Secrets of a Charmed Life

Jocelyn Green
A Refuge Assured

Jaime Jo Wright
The Reckoning at Gossamer Pond

Connilyn Cossette
Shelter of the Most High (Cities of Refuge, #2)

Sarah E. Ladd
The Weaver's Daughter

Lysa TerKeurst
Uninvited: Living Loved When You Feel Less Than, Left Out, and Lonely

Anne Bogel
I'd Rather Be Reading: The Delights and Dilemmas of the Reading Life

Julie Klassen
The Innkeeper of Ivy Hill (Tales from Ivy Hill, #1)

Have you ever met any of your favorite authors? Let me know in the comments.


3 comments:

  1. So many authors are so generous with their time. I appreciate they take the time - though they certainly don't have to, to thank readers for a review or sometimes to stop by the reader's blog to leave a kind comment. But as you say, it'd be SO fun to meet favorite authors. I've never met an author, but someday I'd like to. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean. The ones I've met online have been so nice. I want to say "let's be friends in a totally noncreepy way".

      Delete
  2. I have only “met” authors from their blogs , newsletters, Facebook or in emails. I can say I have truly made some neat friends! They have been very gracious to me. I thank them for taking the time!

    ReplyDelete

I've had to start moderating comments. I've had a very persistent spammer.🙄