Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Can't Wait for Marilla of Green Gables

I'm linking up with Wishful Endings to share an upcoming release I'm excited about.

What I'm waiting for:
Marilla of Green Gables

When does it release? October 23, 2018

Why am I waiting? I've read a couple of the "Anne" books and enjoyed them. I also love a good origin story, so this looks really good.

What are you looking forward to reading? Let me know in the comments.

2 comments:

  1. I've seen this on someone else's list as well. I still haven't read any of Anne of Green Gables. I've seen the first movie with Martin Sheen and enjoyed it.

    https://happilyreadingeverafter.blogspot.com/2018/10/cant-wait-wednesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been seeing this one on Twitter a lot recently, and though I didn't know of its existence before then, I'm certainly curious now! :)

    ReplyDelete

I've had to start moderating comments. I've had a very persistent spammer.🙄