Sunday, October 28, 2018

Cover Love ~ November and December

There aren't as many covers in November and December so I decided to combine them. I'm going to do a special Christmas Cover Love post next month, so stay tuned for that. Here are my favorite covers coming out in the next two months.

November
On Magnolia Lane (Blue Ridge #3)It's Not Supposed to Be This Way: Finding Unexpected Strength When Disappointments Leave You ShatteredMark of the Raven (The Ravenwood Saga, #1)

December
The Bride of Ivy Green (Tales from Ivy Hill, #3)The Liberty Bride (Daughters of the Mayflower #6)Searching for You (Orphan Train, #3)

I think my favorite is The Bride of Ivy Green. I've loved all the covers in this series, but this one is my favorite. The Liberty Bride is really pretty too. What's your favorite? Let me know in the comments.

1 comment:

  1. I really like Jody's covers for this series, but I think this third book might be my favorite of them all. There's something so "real" about its setting and the look of the character.

    ReplyDelete

I've had to start moderating comments. I've had a very persistent spammer.🙄