Monday, October 29, 2018

It's Monday! What are you reading?

I'm linking up with Book Date to share this week's TBR.

Just finished:
Virgil Wander

Currently reading:
Mark of the Raven (The Ravenwood Saga, #1)The Clockmaker's Daughter

What are you reading this week? Let me know in the comments.

6 comments:

  1. am also reading Kate Morton! Looking forward to see what you think. Here is my post: https://wordsandpeace.com/2018/10/29/mailbox-monday-october-29/

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all new to me. I haven't read Kate Morton but have been seeing this book around lately. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been seeing The Clockmaker's Daughter quite a bit. See what I read this month at Girl Who Reads

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the cover of that first book. I hope you enjoy your upcoming reads.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm reading My Sister's Keeper. I'm curious to see what you think of The Clockmaker's Daughter. I still have my ARC I haven't read yet but have been looking forward to my first Kate Morton.

    ReplyDelete

I've had to start moderating comments. I've had a very persistent spammer.🙄