I'm linking up with That Artsy Reader Girl to share this week's top ten list.
Here are some of the back list titles by my favorite authors that I haven't gotten to...yet.
Susan Meissner

Angela Hunt


Lisa Wingate

Julie Klassen

Karen White


Ariel Lawhon

I've pretty much resigned myself to never reading all of Angela Hunt's back list. There's just too many. I think I could get get caught up on Susan Meissner, though. Are you caught up on all your favorite author's books? Let me know in the comments.
Great list! I have The Wife, the Maid, and the Mistress by Ariel Lawhon. I picked it up a few years ago at a thrift shop. I haven't read it yet. Have you read that book? Just wanted to see if I found a goodie or not! IF you have time, stop by and see my list.
ReplyDeleteBelinda #127
Yes! It's very good. I read I Was Anastasia earlier this year,and it was excellent, also. My favorite book this year so far.
DeleteSusan Meissner is on my list today, too! I love her books, but man, there are a lot of them. I'm not sure I'll ever catch up. I need to work on Wingate and White as well. *Sigh* So many books, so little time ...
ReplyDeleteHappy TTT!
I know.they've been writing for so long. I'm not sure it's possible.
DeleteNo, not caught up in the least. I have read Angela Hunt and Julie Klassen, but I haven’t read ALL of theirs as yet.
ReplyDeleteI think I could catch up on Julie Klassen, but Angela Hunt has too many.
Deleteis it really bad that I didn't even KNOW about that Susan Meissner book? yikes! lol
ReplyDeleteI know. It's from way back.
Delete